Skip to content

PUBLISHER: Freight News (www.freightnews.co.za)

Following approval by the relevant antitrust authorities, German carrier Hapag-Lloyd has acquired a minority stake in the Spinelli Group.

Signing took place in September last year.

The carrier now holds 49% of the shares in Italy’s terminal and transport operator. The remaining 51% remains in the hands of the Spinelli family. The parties have agreed not to disclose any financial details of the deal.

Read more